AC Cooling Problem Solution
AC Cooling Problem Service – Overview
What to Expect?
- Deep Diagnosis
- Fixing Problem
- Check the cooling dimension after servicing
- Only Service Charge
- Components/Materials or Parts (if used)
- Transportation Cost (If applicable)
Additional Work Scope:
- Nitrogen test needs to be done to identify the location of leakage (Charges for which will be extra)
- Gas Refill (Charges for which will be extra)
- For the AC outdoor unit, the variable hanging charge is applicable for height and difficulties.
Terms & Pricing
- Diagnosis Charge: Diagnosis Charge of maximum BDT 200 is applicable if the customer decides not to take the service after the service provider has done a diagnosis of the problem.
- Service Charge: Upon inspection and may vary depending on the overall work scope.
- Parts warranty/guarantee will be applicable as per manufacturer. (If Used)
10 Days Service Warranty is Given by Service Dibo
- Liability: Air Care will not be liable for any pre-existing issues/potential risks reported by the technician but not handled due to customer refusal to repair the same.
- Payment: After service completion – you can pay through online or COD. After payment please make sure, you have received the SMS containing the money receipt.
Details Of AC Repairing Services
Service Dibo’s is the largest facility management service provider in Bangladesh where we serve you with every possible service. AC Repairing service is one of our services to repair all types of AC related problems. We deliver expert and AC repair services with integrity from our professional service providers.
At Service Dibo you can hire an expert technician for AC Cooling Problems near you. Our professional Service Providers will give you the best AC cooling problem solution service. From general inspection to changing AC parts you can avail every AC related service within a few moments.
Top Reasons Of AC Cooling Problem & How To Fix
- Dirty Air Filter
- Incorrect Thermostat Settings
- Dirty Outside Unit
- Faulty Motors
- Low Refrigerant Level
- Damaged Compressor
Explore Related Services
Dirty Air Filter
The most widely recognized problem behind why your split and window AC isn’t cooling is a direct result of dirty air channels. If the AC filter is unclean or clogged with dust and dirt, it’d end in various problems. It could interfere with the right working of the thermostat. Dirt within the AC filters blocks the passage of cool and warm air inside the ducts. It could likewise make the evaporator curl freeze, in this way hindering the entry of cool air from the power source.
Solution: It is advisable to get the AC filter checked by Service Dibo and change it to a new one, if clogged.
Incorrect Thermostat Settings
You need to check the working of the AC thermostat if your split or window AC isn’t cooling. It is an issue on the off chance that your air conditioner unit extinguishes cool air and tepid air. At the point when confronted with such a circumstance, turn the thermostat settings to auto mode. This way the fan works just when the air is being cooled.
Solution: Always keep the AC thermostat on “Auto” mode instead of “On” mode. This is a common reason why your AC is not cooling.
Dirty Outside Unit
The reason why an unclean outside unit hampers the working of your AC, it’s important you understand how air con works.
1. The evaporator (inside unit)-absorbs heat from the air around you and transfers it to the surface air con unit.
2. Condenser (outside unit)- then condenses the recent air into cool air.
A clogged condenser won’t allow proper cooling of the air-con system. Debris and dirt will block even heat transfer.
Solution: Wondering how to fix AC? Clean the condenser and give it plentiful space to breathe, by eliminating weed and dirt surrounding it. To avoid heavy air-con maintenance charges get your air conditioning unit repaired and maintained regularly from Service Dibo.
If the motor of the fan is either broken or faulty, the outdoor unit goes to be unable to dissipate heat, thus interfering with the cooling ability of an air conditioning unit.
Solution: This problem of your split or window AC not cooling is best handled only by knowledgeable people. you’ll hire professionals from Service Dibo for an equivalent.
Low Refrigerant Level
A refrigerant is a crucial fluid that absorbs heat from the encompassing air, the absence or insufficiency of which could cause your AC not cooling. If your air-con system isn’t cooling, it’d be because the refrigerant is getting leaked. Get your aircon service done at regular intervals to keep off this problem.
Solution: It is possible to spot this issue, with signs, like – hissing or bubbling noises, a buildup of ice on the surface unit. Once identified, call knowledgeable and obtain this problem sorted.
A compressor may be a vital component of an air con unit, because it manages the flow of refrigerant between the evaporator and condenser. Therefore, a damaged condenser cannot cool the air shaft enough.
Solution: A damaged compressor needs a replacement. Hire an experienced professional from Service Dibo to fix this for you.
To keep you AC working properly all throughout it’s advisable that you simply get your air con unit serviced and maintained by an expert. Wondering how often do you have to have your air con serviced? catch on done every 3 months to reinforce the efficiency and output of your air conditioning unit.
This is often because an unmaintained AC system can increase your electricity bills, additionally to being ill-equipped in cooling your home. Therefore, do take adequate care of the system, to decrease the likelihood of pricey air conditioning maintenance charges and repairs. If these seem a touch time consuming to do on your own, you’ll always hire an AC service and repair professional from Service Dibo. Our trusted and well-trained professionals will confirm your AC runs effectively.